Friday, March 11, 2016

Life in Myanmar






Nang Kham Set This pic was taken at the occasion when my little nephew entering into novice and at the same time ear piercing ceremony of my daughter and nieces was performed
Sai Kaung Set Yan Paing is Nang Kham Set's son  .Sai is our Shan family name that means Mr. This is Kaung Set Yan Paing and her  nephews entering Monkhood ceremony and daughter and nieces ear piercing

I have been very privileged to have lived in many countries and made wonderful friends from all over the world. In Singapore, I have amazing friends from Myanmar, Daniel Lwin and Grace Lwin. 

With Facebook, I made a wonderful friend who made me feel proud when she called me sister.
Nang Kham Set, Lecturer & Head at University of Medicine,Taunggyi. I asked her to educate me the Myanmar culture.

From today on Myanmar will be well known among people as a respected and confident leader is nominated as president today. U Htin Kyaw, old friend and trusted person of Daw Aung San Su Kyi, our national leader.



When Dad studied in Singapore after the World War II, he made some very good friends from Myanmar.

1 comment: