Friday, October 31, 2014

who is ann 3

I am a writer and blogger. I published four books. I am a New Zealander of Chinese Malaysian origin. I teach English as a Second language.
Last Oct 12th, I launched my 3 books at RH hotel, my guest of honour was Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh. The Quang Ning Association arranged for two lions to welcome the VIPs as they arrived. 

It was such a great honour.  According to this old Chinese tradition and culture, only very important events have the lions attending your function.

 My baby died 24 years ago. I have become a  spokes person for bereaved parents. I am a member of Sands and a parent advocate.

After Diary of a bereaved Mother was released,
My book was featured in the Aucklander.
I appeared in Television 1 Down Under program. It's ok to cry http://tvnz.co.nz/asia-downunder/s2011-e31-video-4453514 On baby bereavement.
I spoke in the Baptist Women's Annual Convention, North Island Chapter.
http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/foreverinmyh

eartexhibition.html  
My book was exhibited  at the Peacock 
Art Gallery, Upton Country, Dorset, Park England.

I presented a workshop on Asian Infant Bereavement at the Sands National conference for Sands families and medical personnels for 200 attendees in September 2013, and to Colleges and schools on being a writer.

 Diary is used in a Canadian Hospital as a reference for NICU personnel and Cry by a counsellor.  
  
http://www.questia.com/article/1G1-375949200/ann-kit-suet-chin-chan-chen-jie-xue-2013-from-china

Auckland University library, Sarawak Council libraries and the Auckland city libraries are circulating all my books.



No comments:

Post a Comment