Thursday, July 17, 2014

Flying over crash air zone a month before

My friend Anna Sue said my sister Margaret  and her Husband and herself was on board this flight lat month. I feel a chill in my spine.
 
This is what my Quang Ning Grand father used to teach us. Our Ah Kung and Ah Tai (ancestors) sat high and see far away, and protected Margaret.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101838653#.

A Malaysia Airlines passenger plane carrying 295 people was hit by a surface-to-air missile on Thursday, said U.S. intelligence officials. Officials were divided over the origin of the missile that hit the plane, which crashed over eastern Ukraine. 



2 hours ago via Instagram
Exactly a month ago...i was on this ill fated flight..flew exactly at the same time, the same route..(honestly, i was very scared at that time)...since i was in the business class cabin & i cant sleep, there were ample room for me to walk around and chit chatting with the cabin crews..sempat lagi gelak2 pasal the captain's announcement..the only announcement where the captain is actually talking mcm kita bercakap dikampung..he was so jovial and i enjoyed the jokes he made...hmmm...ajal maut ditangan Allah s.w.t...feeling so sad
I replied love you.
Anna Sue Ann Chin me & your sister Prof Dr Margaret were on this flight



No comments:

Post a Comment