Monday, March 25, 2013

Kai Chung School





Father was quite handsome when he was young.

Reunion 2012


In 1973, Father was appointed as the DEO, Divisional Educational Officer, in charge of Julau, Bintangnor, Mukah and the HQ in Sarikei. I was lucky to be part of Kau Chung School, when I went ,as a 19 year old, to teach as a temporary teacher until I left in 1975 to Canada.

I went to the reunion, and left as a Lau Peng Yew which means old friends. Many asked which year did I graduate. They accepted me as a friend. I even actively persuaded the students to give generously to their mother school. As seen in this photo, Philip Ting said I was so effective that I got him to contribute every single cent from his wallet. I remember telling him, he had to contribute a lot. It was his brother's school.

No comments:

Post a Comment