Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beginning of a dream come true


nielsenbookdata.co.nz  emailed today asking to including in the Data base. From experience of last book,  booksellers will come to ask to sell my book.

Nice, beginning of a dream come through.


--- On Mon, 11/3/13, Georgina Main <georgina.main@nielsenbookdata.co.nz> wrote:

From: Georgina Main <georgina.main@nielsenbookdata.co.nz>
Subject: From China to Borneo and Beyond Book Information
To: annkschin@yahoo.com
Received: Monday, 11 March, 2013, 11:19 AM

Hi,
My name is Georgina and I am the Database Editor for New Zealand books here at Nielsen. I have noticed that we do not have the book From China to Borneo and Beyond on our records and I was wondering if it would be okay for me to put this book on our database for bookshops to see. I have attached a form that you can fill out which would provide me with the details I need. The only other thing I would need is a jpeg image of the cover which is at least 600 pixels high. It would be great to have this on our database.
Thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards,
Georgina

Georgina Main
Database Editor
Book

Nielsen
Tel: +64 9 360 3294

No comments:

Post a Comment